Its time...
Hmmm.. I saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull today. Nice movie. One of those standard adventure tales.
How I ended up watching the movie is a pretty funny story. I wanted to spend some time with myself. Thought there is nothing better than taking a long walk. Set out for MG Road at 8:45 PM. On the way, I reached Lido Mall. And felt like watching a movie. So went and bought a single ticket for myself. It was 9:30 and the movie was gonna start at 10. Sat in Coffee Day and had a couple of espressos. At ten, I entered the building but had to wait since the previous show was not yet over. Finally, took my seat on the top row, A13. They played the National Anthem before the movie started. I felt really good. This practice brings the feeling of togetherness. I saw everyone standing together, in attention, for the anthem and it felt awesome. The movie ended at 12:30. Walked back and was home by one.
Well well. Haven't come to the title of this post yet. There is nothing much to say about that. Just that I think its better that I let go of Kalu. Been in love with him for far too long. And there is no way I am going to be with him again. So lets just say its for the good that I let go. I will be trying to avoid thoughts of him. Maybe, in some time when I would have finally let go of him, his thoughts will not hurt as they do now.
Just want to wish Kalu all the best. I don't know for what. I have no idea where he is and what he is doing. Maybe he couldn't start a new life because I was holding on to him for far too long. But I've let go now. And there is no looking back. So all the best to you dear. Hope you always get all the love in the world. You'll always be my favourite, or atleast until someone else comes along. :P
How I ended up watching the movie is a pretty funny story. I wanted to spend some time with myself. Thought there is nothing better than taking a long walk. Set out for MG Road at 8:45 PM. On the way, I reached Lido Mall. And felt like watching a movie. So went and bought a single ticket for myself. It was 9:30 and the movie was gonna start at 10. Sat in Coffee Day and had a couple of espressos. At ten, I entered the building but had to wait since the previous show was not yet over. Finally, took my seat on the top row, A13. They played the National Anthem before the movie started. I felt really good. This practice brings the feeling of togetherness. I saw everyone standing together, in attention, for the anthem and it felt awesome. The movie ended at 12:30. Walked back and was home by one.
Well well. Haven't come to the title of this post yet. There is nothing much to say about that. Just that I think its better that I let go of Kalu. Been in love with him for far too long. And there is no way I am going to be with him again. So lets just say its for the good that I let go. I will be trying to avoid thoughts of him. Maybe, in some time when I would have finally let go of him, his thoughts will not hurt as they do now.
Just want to wish Kalu all the best. I don't know for what. I have no idea where he is and what he is doing. Maybe he couldn't start a new life because I was holding on to him for far too long. But I've let go now. And there is no looking back. So all the best to you dear. Hope you always get all the love in the world. You'll always be my favourite, or atleast until someone else comes along. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home