Weekend Love
The title of this post is the very thing I have been experiencing for quite a while now.
Anyway, coming back to what I had written in my previous post. I couldn't quite let go of Kalu. Lets just say that a happy Hashir and the love for Kalu co-exists. And Hashir does not know for how long he can be happy this way. :-)
I want to say something about "assumptions". I have had this problem earlier and somehow I never seem to learn. We all jump to make certain assumptions based on whatever little we see and hear, and also based on whatever little some people do or not do but it appears that they did. I am one of them. I have seen this in many people close to me. Many times, I had not intended to do somethings but I did and they became the basis of many assumptions made by others. No matter how much I tried to explain, it was all in vain. Even after seeing all this and being irritated with the fact that others make so many unnecessary assumptions, I end up doing the same. When I realise it was a stupid thing I did or thought, I feel really foolish.
So one of my latest missions is to stop this practice completely. And to do this I am gonna "do what I feel". Basically, I am trying to follow my feelings and do all those things that I want to do irrespective of how others behave with me. Its really hard to not expect anything from anyone. Its a challenge. I was successful in doing that but now I feel I have lost that ability a bit. Anyway, I think I can fight to get it back. Lets see how it goes.
In fact, I have always been happy making others happy. And only when I start wanting someone to try to make me happy, I get sad. So lets just say that the best thing here would be to keep making others happy and trying to find all the happiness for myself in that itself.
Anyway, coming back to what I had written in my previous post. I couldn't quite let go of Kalu. Lets just say that a happy Hashir and the love for Kalu co-exists. And Hashir does not know for how long he can be happy this way. :-)
I want to say something about "assumptions". I have had this problem earlier and somehow I never seem to learn. We all jump to make certain assumptions based on whatever little we see and hear, and also based on whatever little some people do or not do but it appears that they did. I am one of them. I have seen this in many people close to me. Many times, I had not intended to do somethings but I did and they became the basis of many assumptions made by others. No matter how much I tried to explain, it was all in vain. Even after seeing all this and being irritated with the fact that others make so many unnecessary assumptions, I end up doing the same. When I realise it was a stupid thing I did or thought, I feel really foolish.
So one of my latest missions is to stop this practice completely. And to do this I am gonna "do what I feel". Basically, I am trying to follow my feelings and do all those things that I want to do irrespective of how others behave with me. Its really hard to not expect anything from anyone. Its a challenge. I was successful in doing that but now I feel I have lost that ability a bit. Anyway, I think I can fight to get it back. Lets see how it goes.
In fact, I have always been happy making others happy. And only when I start wanting someone to try to make me happy, I get sad. So lets just say that the best thing here would be to keep making others happy and trying to find all the happiness for myself in that itself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home