When do I feel LONELY?
When I say I'm low with difficulty and no one seems to care
When I want to hear someone's voice but I feel I shouldn't call
When I need a lap to rest my head and I can't find any
When I feel like saying "I miss you" but don't know to who
When I need a "hug" and they say "bye"
When I need to "talk" and they say "don't call"
When I want to go out but don't know who to ask
When I want to hold a hand and it is withdrawn
When I want to say "stay" but can't get myself to
When I say "hello" and there is no reply
When I lie down to sleep and tears roll down
When I feel like eating alone
When I feel alone in a group
When I write a post with the title "When do I feel LONELY?"
When I want to hear someone's voice but I feel I shouldn't call
When I need a lap to rest my head and I can't find any
When I feel like saying "I miss you" but don't know to who
When I need a "hug" and they say "bye"
When I need to "talk" and they say "don't call"
When I want to go out but don't know who to ask
When I want to hold a hand and it is withdrawn
When I want to say "stay" but can't get myself to
When I say "hello" and there is no reply
When I lie down to sleep and tears roll down
When I feel like eating alone
When I feel alone in a group
When I write a post with the title "When do I feel LONELY?"

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home